Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Forced To Upgrade

I was forced to upgrade my account to the new version of Blogger. In the beginning, when I logged into my old Blogger account, I was given two choices: continue to dashboard, and upgrade your account. But for the last few weeks (yes weeks) they had removed the "continue to dashboard" option. So today, I had to do it; I had to upgrade in order to update my blog.

My concerns were: 1) Would I be able to use my old template with the new Blogger? and 2) As BBNetwork is a team blog, would this upgrade affect other members in terms of them being able to login and post on this blog? The old template can obviously be used the new Blogger, as you can see. We have the choice of either using the classic templates (i.e. our own designs) or the newer templates with all the new fancy coding which I found very hard to modify.

As for the concern #2, I don't know, yet. That is something I would need to hear from you. Please tell me if this has had any (bad) effects on you as a team/network member. Any changes? ha?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

DJ

I see no changes whatsover. I have been missing form the circuit for the last couple of months... Hope u r doing good!!

:)

7:55 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

I'm glad there are no changes for you.

Good to have you back. I'm doing fine, thank you. I don't think you have missed much, but we sure have missed you and your great reviews ;).

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home