Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rajpal Yadav Is Funny as .....

I couldn't find a word to finish that title. I recently got to watch Chup Chup Ke, and boy was it fun to watch. I specially loved Rajpal Yadav's character. Since getting the DVD, I have watched his scenes more than 10 times and I loved it everytime.

The first time I noticed him in a comedy role was in Hangama. I specially loved the scene where Rajpal was booking a room in a hotel, my brother was the one who was watching that scene again and again that made me notice it. Since then I have been so eagerly watching his movies, well not all but I guess most of them.



I wanted to put together all the parts of Chup Chup Ke with Rajpal in them and upload them on YouTube.com but someone had already uploaded the whole movie. Here are two clips that I think are the funniest of all. If you want to watch the rest of the clips from this movie, click here.



Rajpal has another movie on the way where he plays the lead role. I love the name 'Kujli' with the tagline 'Sab Ko Hai'. Hope to see him in his best form.

4 Comments:

Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Rajpal sure is one amazing actor, and he was simply great in a couple of films that I have seen him in.

Chup Chupke is a film that I havent seen; somehow Priyadarshan remakes dont interest me any more. The fact that it has Kareena hasnt helped things much either.

:)

1:31 AM  
Blogger sanjay jha said...

nameste.
rajpal is good actor and he has made a place for himself in bollywood,but also he seems to be falling in a trap,he should try variety of roles,in all other camps.
yes he is funny in chupke chupke..
cheers.

7:51 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

yes he truely is trapped in one type of role, and he obviously has the potential. he is a good actor. i like energy and enthusiasm.

velu: kareena is always a turn off for me too. im just bored of her and same was the case with her sister.

2:18 PM  
Blogger The Exinator said...

then u guys gotta watch neha dhupia in julie or sheesha... kareena looks damn hot in don

but anyways, nice videos... i laughed my ass off lol... rajpal yadav, shakti kapoor n om puri got great chemistry

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home