Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

August In A Glance

August was quite a month!! Lots of things heppened! Here on BBNetwork, we had Velu and Totally Basmatic join the Network, bringing along their excellent blogs with them. There have been quite some activities on their blogs and mine during August.

Things Happened At Velu's Movies:
Velu wrote his only review of the month about Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. I'd never seen a post with 67 comments before. You sometimes read a post and afterwards go 'ok' and leave the blog. That's it. But there are those other well written posts that are so good and on the point OR so controversial and against your believes that you have to respond to them. Well, his review is of the second category.

Update: Velu actually wrote another review about Classmates at the last minutes of August which I didn't notice to mention here.

Things That Happened At Totally Basmatic's Place:
TB did a whole lot of things in August. The most salient of all was her trip to see her family, and being an extra in KANK (which I sadly missed). She talks about that experience of hers in her review of KANK. While she was away, her sister Fireball guest-posted her totally basmatic review of Jaani Dushman. Loved that review.

TB herself watched a whole lot of movies, and wrote some great reviews about Fanaa, On 2 Ka 4, Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya, Caravan, Anamika and Dil Maange More. Great stuff!

Things That Happened At My Place:
14 of my 21 posts during the month of August included downloads of movie soundtracks, latest being Don's. I posted only 4 song videos which is a shame. I could have done more of that. I've come across some really cool videos on YouTube.com but failed to post them on DHS.

At the very last days of the month I was confronted with the qestion of legality of my content. That has changed my plans for DHS's future.


Well, that was a quick preview of what have happened on BBNetwork member blogs. We will soon have some more members, who will also, hopefully, write on BBN, beside my boring posts.

7 Comments:

Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

DJ

Lage Raho is releasing today!! Lemme see if I can get a ticket! :) ;)

Velu.

9:17 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

awsome!! I hope you do get one, but I wonder why you didn't buy your ticket prior the release date!?!? Oh, and I'm so looking forward for your review of Lage Raho!! You are going write one, aren't you?

my countdown still continues, don't know when it will be released here. :(

10:43 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Yes, DJ!! In fact I have got a couple of tickets for the 6.30 today evening, but I have got a splitting headache and have asked a couple of friends of mine to go instead. Hopefully I shud see it tomorrow!! :)

3:38 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

lucky friends!! i hope you watch it tomorrow, i can't wait to read your review even though it will kinda spoil it for me.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Maja said...

I'll hopefully get to see LGMB when I'm back in the UK, I can't wait! And I just rented Munnabhai MBBS yesterday, cos I haven't seen that yet and I wanted to watch it before the sequel. Btw, can someone please tell me what these 2 titles actually mean? Munna is the main character's name, right? And I know bhai is brother. But the rest? I need a Hindi-English dictionary ... They never include the translation of the title with the subtitles!

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better by now, Velu :) Looking forward to your review!

7:29 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

'Bhai' means brother, but it is also used for a high ranked gangster, in this case Munna who is the head of his gang.

'Lage Raho', i think, means 'keep going' or 'keep doing' but i am not very sure of that. can someone confirm that plz.

Maja, you really should watch Munna Bhai MBBS, one of the best comedy movies of all time, hindi or non-hindi.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Yes, DJ! lage raho is 'keep going for it', which so aptly puts forth the indomitable Munnabhai spirit.

And Maja, this one's a must watch, btw! :)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home