Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Totally Basmatic Is Totally On Board

I would like to welcome Totally Basmatic to BBNetwork, the first bollyblogger to join us. It is so great to have her with us. She is a non-Indian Bollywood lover, like myself with the only difference that she doesn't speak Hindi and I do (I guess I can).


TB watches Hindi movies with great passion and writes detailed reviews about them in her blog. I specially appreciate her expressing her opinion about movies and everything else with confidence and honesty, however she calls herself 'a compulsive liar'. Her attention to detail makes her reviews even more interesting to read. From what I have read so far on her blog, TB is a fan of Abhishek Bachchan (correct me if I am wrong, TB).

I've read the two previous paragraphs more than 10 times, and I don't think I have done justice with describing her and her blog in a manner that she deserves. So I suggest you go through her blog and decide for yourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

DJ

Take a look at what I have done on my blog, and let me know if it suits the requirements! ;) :)

So when do I climb on board???
:)

5:53 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

velu man you have done an awsome job there. that is great.

when will you climb on board? you already have, the only thing left to be done is the announcement which i will do as soon as I find the right words.

TB, from your posts i'd got the impression that you like Abhishek more than others.

8:20 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

TB did you receive the invitation email? if so, what do you think. do you wanna be a BBN contributor?

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home