Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Friday, July 28, 2006

New Design Being Worked On

For the past few days, I have been very enthusiastically been working to design a new theme for Bollywood Blogs Network. Using one of my favorite softwares, Photoshop, I have been experimenting with all sorts of design concepts and special effects for the logo. However, I found the simple designs more attractive and appealing for this blog. So I think I am going to settle with the one I'm working on right now, but not sure yet.

Here is a sneek preview. This is the logo I liked most of all. It is simple and elegant, at least that's what I think. Have a look:
Based on this logo, I want to work with those two colors, orange and black, across the blog. I think it's gonna look pretty good. I really like this color combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home