Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pappupager Get Trivial with Bollywood Trivia

Once we spot an actor or a movie that we really enjoy watching, we want to know more about them. We want to know about the life of the actor, we want to know more than we just see on the screen. That is where Bollywood Trivia comes in with all the facts and trivia about Bollywood. Pappupager reveals the most interesting little facts behind all the glamor of Bollywood that we normally don't get to know. It's not gossip and rumors , but little-known truths that Pappu writes about.


Pappupager, I owe you an apology for taking so long to write this post. I am so sorry buddy. I just hope that you are not mad at me, even though you have every right to be. I know this is not the best welcome post for you, but I guess something is better than nothing.

5 Comments:

Blogger sanjay jha said...

nameste pappupager and a warm welcome...
i have just lost the privilege to welcome you earlier,but i will make it up in future...[i don't know how]
presently i am tied up with my scripts and some pre-production of my next film,sorry about the delay.
welcome to our great networking of bollywood for making it stronger,bigger and better...
cheers
jhaji.

ps-thank you DJ for making it up.

6:21 AM  
Blogger pappupager said...

Dear Jhaji,

Many thanks for putting up the post about my blog. And please, dont be apologetic about anything. I know how tough professional commitments can be and hence there is no reason for you to be apologetic. The great thing is that I'm part of this awesome network. Unfortunately, due to work pressure, I've not been able to put up new posts on my blog. Have to find time to keep on posting on a regularly basis. Although hard, I'm trying to do it. Thanks anyways and happy blogging! Bollywood Zindabad!!!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sanjay Jha,
I will be at Oxford bookstore, Nr Churchgate, Mumbai, tommorrow at 6 pm to promote my novel 'The Bet'. Since I don't have your e mail id, I am posting an invitation for you here. Hope you see it in time.
Plse see my blog at www.anindianfiction.blogspot.com
Regards

1:27 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Kulpreet, I'll email him in your behalf, he may not get to read this in time. And congrats on the launch of your book.

11:49 AM  
Blogger sanjay jha said...

nameste dj,
thank you for the mail and forwarding the invitation.
sorry for the late reply,
i have replied back to kulpreet as well.
warm regards,
cheers
jhaji.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home