Bollywood movies, hindi music, Bollywood celebrity gossip and news, free hindi songs download, free music, download hindi songs, and much more.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Blog Has Been Deleted! WTF!!

My blog http://downloadhindisongs.blogspot.com has been deleted for some reason. This morning after breakfast, I logged in to check for comments, and what I found was nothing! The whole blog has disappeared! I didn't receive no warning or anything from Google so I'm not sure what's going on. Google Webmaster Tools which gives me warnings about my blog from time to time isn't saying anything either.

Has anyone else had this problem before? I would really appreciate any and all help in this matter. I had that blog since mid 2006, that's 3 years already and I've put so much of my time and effort to build it, and now it is gone just like that. I'm really frustrated and disappointed right now. Google Help isn't that much of help either. There's no way to contact Google, they keep sending me from one help page to another, none of which have the answer to my problem.

I don't know what to do. To all the regular visitors of my blog, sorry for all the inconvenience. This is out of my hands. I'll still be looking to see what I can do, so hang in there. And thank you for all the support you have been giving me for the past 3 years!!

DJ,
from the now-non-existent http://downloadhindisongs.blogspot.com

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger onlinearticles said...

Hi Dj
Semy Here
What happen to your blog. And what's going on?.. Why they deleted your blog?. In google search result (3 days befor your page was in like this page (this site may harmfull for your computer). I thought you are doing someworks in your blog so that i cant visit your blog.

1:43 AM  
Blogger onlinearticles said...

Dont forget to email me semymaksd@gmail.com

1:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:17 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Lucky you Admin, you had a backup. Well, thanks to a friend, I have managed to retrieve most of my posts. Now the only thing remains to be seen is Blogger's response to whether they will restore my blog or not. If the answer is no, then that means I will have to build everything all over again.

Thanks for the support, mate. I will definitely email you if I need any help.

Cheers,
DJ

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Ok...well m thinking of starting a new blog on the lines of ur blog which got deleted.....with somewhat similar name....jst to cash in on the traffic lost by ur blog....Just in case u have any probs regarding it...jst let me know...thanks....

prash4202003@gmail.com

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i had the same prob...my blog also got deleted ..... bt fortunately a took a small back up of my blog a fews days before it got deleted so could partially restore my blog....in case u need some help mail me at prash4202003@gmail.com

1:03 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

@Anon: i don't have a problem with you starting a site like mine as long as you don't claim to be me :D and thanks for the support. i might contact you if i need help.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi DJ why don't u review Google rights on blogger.com

I just created this new blog called
http://www.top10bollywoodandetc.blogspot.com/
I would love if u guys could all check it out, that would mean a lot to me, Vote for ur top 10 songs of the the week, Thank U all

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexy blog DJ, why don't you blog anymore? You could start blogging without bollywoodblognetwork, Music Freak is a member and he is till blogging.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Bollywood News said...

I never faced a problem like you.I will reply if i find any answer for your problem.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Glamour.Raafatrola said...

i found someone else has registered this blog. you shld try to claim that. i guess it was deleted coz of downloads.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home